top of page

Click on an event to see additional 

Click the DROP DOWN to choose what camp(s) you want to display.

Calendar is best viewed in agenda mode on mobile devices.

  1. Submit Camp Use Permit to McAbee Scout Service Center at least 2-weeks prior to use of facilities. Any payments for facilities must be paid at the McAbee Service Center at least 5-days before arriving at camp to insure use of facilities.

    1. Out of Council Units and Outside Organization have to fill out the Hold Harmless agreement to reserve properties.​

    2. Outside Organizations must provide a certificate of liability insurance of minimum of $1,000,000.

  2. Although the Black Warrior Council will make every attempt to avoid canceling an approved permit, we retain the right to do so.

  3. Only a registered Unit Leader or Advisor, 21 years of age or older, may submit a Camp Use Permit.

  4. It is the responsibility of the registered Unit Leader or Advisor to see that all Youth Protection guidelines and the standards as listed in the most current printing of BSA’s Guide to Safe Scouting are adhered to.

  5. The Camp Use Permit must be signed by the registered Unit Leader or Advisor and the Council Program Director.

bottom of page