Logging Into the Popcorn System
To Access the Popcorn Ordering System :
Logging In and Logging Out
To log in, you enter your username and password on the login page. Write these down and keep them in a secure location away from your computer. Do not put them onto or next to your computer.
- To log in to the system, you first open your Web browser and display the Trail�s End Web page at http://www.trails-end.com:
- Click on the Tab that is appropriate to you.
(SCOUTS, LEADERS or COUNCILS)
- Click on the Popcorn System link. The resulting page will provide boxes for your Username and Password.
Tip:If you forget your password, you can click a link at the very bottom of the Login page to have your password emailed to you. You will probably need to scroll down the page to see the link.
- Type your user ID in the Username box.
Press the Tab key.
5. Type your password in the Password box.
The system displays your password as a string of asterisks.
6. Click .
The system logs you in.
To log out of the system:
1. Locate the word Exit at the right end of the Web page menu bar.
The menu bar is at the top of the Web page.
2. Click Exit.
The system logs you out.